A growing body of research shows the negative health consequences of our increasingly sedentary lifestyles. A study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology showed that Americans sit on average 7.7 hours, or 55% of their waking day. While giving every employee a treadmill for their workstation may not be a practical solution, other options exist that take into consideration:
- the amount of time the employee sits throughout the day
- the existing equipment available to the employee
- the employee’s body type, health status, and lifestyle habits
- the variety of ergonomic furniture and workstation equipment available and
- the companies budget for purchasing new equipment
We perform onsite examinations, and make specific recommendations to improve the working environment for your employees. Our goal is to find the most economical solution to increase the health, and productivity of your employees.
Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call 801-923-3079.